Members of EDAM:
- Add to the prestige of the profession of economic development by conforming to the highest ethical standards in professional relationships.
- Promote and advance the best civic, economic, and social interest of the communities and areas served by, and through, honest, personal endeavours.
- Strive to uphold and maintain the dignity and prestige associated with EDAM membership.
- Cooperate with fellow members in informal exchange of information and ideas reflecting practices, procedures, trends, and policy pertaining to economic development.
- Give careful thought and unprejudiced consideration to problems affecting the provincial field of economic development if, as, and when requested by the Association.
- Accept personal responsibility for furthering the Association’s program.