General Certification (Fee for certification review included in module fees)
Take all 8 core modules. Provide 5 CED project examples that you have been a part of (using the template provided), demonstrating experience / proficiency in at least three different CED skills.
Challenge Certification ($200.00 fee for processing / certification)
Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in CED and provide 10 CED project examples (as per template provided), demonstrating experience / proficiency in at least 5 CED skills.
CED Project Template will include:
Project title and explanation of project, your role in project, demonstrated skills used on the project and outcomes of the project.
Maintaining your CED Certification
You must be a member in good standing and
- Attend at least one EDAM / EDAC conference within a 1 year period, or
- Take 1 advanced Module / EDAM Recognized Training within a 1 year period.
CommunityEdge Program Fees
- CommunityEdge certification costs $150 per module ($200 / module for non-EDAM members) and includes 8 half-day modules which will be offered by EDAM over a 2 – 3 year time frame.
- Total cost for 8 modules is $1200 member ($1600 for non-EDAM members) and includes cost for review of CED projects required for certification
- Municipal Training (A private session facilitated in the community for up to 15 people)
- $1000. (There will be an additional charge of $150 per person up to a maximum group size of 20).
* Requests for presentations to outside conferences / groups can be made available at a cost of $500 per hour plus expenses of .45 / km (provincial rate), plus accommodations, plus up to $60 per diem with receipts.