EDAM supports economic development practitioners and their MB communities by providing professional development and networking opportunities, promoting the profession and influencing public policy.
EDAM is a leading resource for professional development and a serves as a focal point for collaboration on innovative economic development policy and practices.
This is accomplished through:
- Provision of professional development opportunities for economic development professionals
- A collaborative approach to innovative economic development policy and practices
- Broad range of EDAM membership expertise
- Providing a forum of networking with fellow members to exchange information and ideas reflecting best practices, procedures, trends, and policy pertaining to economic development
- Being the independent Manitoba body that gives careful thought and unprejudiced consideration to problems affecting the provincial field of economic development.